GET THE Nordictrack C 900 FOR $879
- Comes equipped with the superior Intermix Acoustics 3.0 instead of the usual 2.0 so your music plays better
- Generous belt offering at 20" x 60" for the price ($999)
- Quadflex cushioning is supposedly better for your joints compared to some of the older cushioning technologies
- Too bad the iFit Live module wasn't included or it would have been quite a steal
- The Nordictrack C 900 is a pretty solid if not standard offering from ICON. If you just go back a few years, the Nordictrack C 900 would definitely outshine many of the products offered in the sub $1000 price range with its generous belt and motor offering, its sound system and a fair number of apps. But in the last few years, Nordictrack has really pushed its newer features such as iFit Live and web browsing technology. Of course, those are reserved for the higher priced products so you really can't be wishing for the moon with the C900 that often sells for less than $1000. So to sum this up, the Nordictrack C 900 is potentially a good choice for your home so long as the price is right (less than $1000)
The Nordictrack C 900 has an impressive design and size. Obviously made for heavy use and built to accommodate solid weights of up to 350 lbs.
Fitted to power the sturdy metal frame is a 3.5 CHP DurX™ Commercial Pro Motor that ensures safe and silent operation even for longer periods of time. Training has never been limitless and endless. With the smoothest motor under your fitness machine, your conscience won’t prick you even if you’re still running at midnight!
You’re right to guess that only something as superior as 2.5" Precision Machined Rollers will be fit to be combined with a powerful motor in the Nordictrack C 900 treadmill.
And here’s a surprise. Your home fitness machine is not a space glutton and not a heavy weight as well. It has SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist that lets you handle it like a breeze. Going inside and outside of the storage is definitely no sweat. With a gentle push on the shock included will help lift up the folded deck to stand upright.
The incline and speed controls are not always automatic and built-in. With the fixed-in 1-Touch™ incline, you may select the incline adjustment by one touch of a button. No need to scroll for the preferred settings from 0 to 15% Incline. This is the same with speed adjustment. You just push a button 1-Touch™ Speed after choosing between 0 to 12 MPH.
Do you want to keep tabs on everything you’re doing on your treadmill? Track all the records about your workouts, speed, time, distance, pulse, and burned calories on the 10" Full-Color Touch Screen with Built-In Browser Powered by Android™. You can hook this on the Internet and integrate with iFit Live™ while hooking up to workouts powered by Google Maps™.
See the other 58 products