GET THE Proform Power 995 - 2012 Model FOR $799
- A generous 20”x60” treadbelt at a reasonable price $999
- 20 built-in programs is a decent but not astounding number of workouts
- Compatible with iFit Live and Nike iPod so you can sync and upload your results on iFit.com (requires separate purchase)
- Discrepancy in several areas including the motor rating (video and specs page say different things) and the speakers (is it Intermix Acoustics 2.0 or 3.0)
- Weight of machine not stated
- The 2012 Proform Power 995 is actually a DOWNGRADE to the pre 2012 version in several areas. Most notably, the previous version features a more powerful motor and a greater weight capacity which both contributes to the longevity of a product. This is not to say that everything in the 2012 version is inferior. In fact, it should and does include several upgrades including a slightly greater max incline, a greater number of workout programs, and an extra year added to the parts warranty (3 years right now.)
- Overall, we can’t say that we’re especially impressed with this offering from Proform. It’s not to say the Power 995 is a terrible treadmill but it doesn’t have any area where it particularly excels in either. Depending on the time of year you visit Nordictrack’s and Proform’s website, you’re likely to find one or more treadmills that are either more aggressively priced, or better equipped or both than the Proform Power 995.
Staying fit and healthy has been challenge to most people in this country. With the temptations of fast and junk food everywhere, it's hard to stay away. One must have will power. One must have the Proform Power 995-2012. This machine has challenged people and their weight problem. Now, it's time for you take that challenge as well.
Train with Jillian Michaels via iFit Live. This technology allows users to hear her voice as she coaches you back to health. Also download workouts programs, chat with iFit community members, and check your email while working out at the same time.
Space has been a issue? Well, not anymore. This machine can easily be folded and stored away. With the EasyLift Assist, you can drag this machine anywhere you want. Talk about a challenge!
Listening to music makes every workout easy as pie. With the compatible iPod plug-in feature, you'll be jamming to you favorite tunes in no time. Plus, it allows the user to connect to nikeplus.com, making you enjoy more music at the same time.
With its, Dual-Grip EKG monitor, you'll sure have an accurate, real time reading of your heart rate. Don't worry about keeling over while working out. Bring out the best in you with the Proform Power 995-2012.
So many amazing features, so many reasons to lose weight. Taking up this challenge will be a breeze. With the Power 995-2012, you'll certainly have the power to win over weight loss!
See the other 58 products