GET THE Nordictrack A.C.T. Commercial-2012 FOR $899
- Features an adjustable stride from 18” to 22” which is good for families with multiple users of different heights
- The 2012 Nordictrack A.C.T Commercial supports iFit Live whereas the models from previous years only supports the older iFit workout card technology
- 2012’s weight capacity is 350 lbs which is 100 lbs more than the older A.C.T commercial
- 26 preset workout programs is a good number and would take some time for you to work through and having 22 resistance levels (not many elliptical have more than 20) would add some variation as well
- Flywheel weight has increased by 8 lbs to 20 lbs which should contribute to a smoother and more stable workout
- Parts warranty is only 2 years only so we kind of wonder how much weight there is to the word “Commercial” and we also don’t know how heavy this 2012 model is
- Depending on how you look at it, the center drive design of this elliptical could either be a benefit or detriment. If you’re short on space and don’t mind the different striding motion, the A.C.T Commercial’s design is actually a strength
- Though it has variable strides, if we’re not mistaken, it needs to be hand or manually adjusted
- The Nordictrack A.C.T Commercial has been a hot item and a best seller for Nordictrack in 2011. The 2012 is better in several ways and lucky for you, the price is still a relatively reasonable and affordable $899 at the time of review. For a sub $1000 elliptical, you really can’t expect it to hold up like a true Commercial rated elliptical despite the product name. The design is also somewhat experiment and uncommon but rather than deter buyers from buying, it actually seemed to have spurred users to buy this model like crazy.
- If you’ve never worked out on an elliptical before, then this is as good as any as your first elliptical. If you’re used to a front or rear flywheel, there are other choices available from Nordictrack. All in all, if you’re aware of the differences and potential pitfalls, an $899 is a fair and reasonable investment.
Have fun while staying fit and healthy with the Nordictrack A.C.T. Commercial. This machine is full of amazing features that will surely keep you motivated to lose those extra pounds. Unlike other machines, this one keeps you going and going for hours.
Work out with fitness expert Jillian Michaels via the iFit Live Technology. This feature makes you hear her voice while she coaches you through different workout sessions that will surely make you lose pounds. With the iFit Live you can do this and so much more.
You can be your very own trainer! Pick out from the 26 workout programs installed in the machine. Each program has been designed to trim down or bulk up any body type, any time.
Safety is always been a main issue while working out. With the machine's oversized and cushioned pedals, you'll be safe and comfortable at the same time. You don't have to worry about have joint and back pains after every workout from now on.
Stay cool and fresh with the CoolAire Workout fan. Feel the cooling breeze of this feature while you heat things up. Never again you'll feel stuffy and warm during workouts.
The A.C.T. Commercial has truly made working out a fun activity. So let your loved ones experience that same thing as other people across the country have. Be fit, stay health, and have fun only with the A.C.T. Commercial.
See the other 40 products