GET THE NordicTrack E 7.5 FOR $799
- It seems to be a growing trend in recent 2013 ICON ellipticals to feature multiple strides that can be adjusted according to the user’s preference. For the Nordictrack E 7.5, you can adjust it from 20” to 22” which supposedly has the added benefit of targeting different muscle groups.
- A 20 lb flywheel, 325 lb weight capacity and 2 years part warranty are all slightly above average for what you usually see in the $600 to $900 elliptical price range
- 24 workout programs, audio port, built-in fans, and a spacesaver (foldable) design are all features that are nice to have but nothing to write home about
- iFit Compatible but not iFit Ready. What this means is to take advantage of the new online iFit features, you must purchase a wireless module. But you should that all models in the 2012/2013 season require you to fork over an extra $99 whereas previously in the 2011/2012 season, some models came with a free 1 year trial subscription.
- Please note that the machine is also only compatible with a Polar Wireless heart rate strap, but it doesn’t come with it. Read the fine print!
If we had to sum up what we think about the Nordictrack E7.5 in a sentence, it would be “pretty good value for the price ($799 at the time of review).” It’s not that this 2013 Nordictrack E 7.5 isn’t a good elliptical, it’s just that it doesn’t have anything that would make one think it’s an extremely good elliptical. It pretty much has all the things you would expect at this price but it also doesn’t have anything you wouldn’t expect to have at this price.
For casual users, this elliptical should more than fill the bill but for more demanding users, there are many other Nordictrack ellipticals that you can look at including the E7.5’s big brother, the Nordictrack E7.7.
2012/2013 Price Guide
Excellent Deal At $600 / Great Deal At $725 / Good Deal At $850
A lot of people all over the world aspire to lose extra weight off their bodies. This is something which can be achieved with the right fitness machine at one’s disposal. For those looking for such, perhaps the NordicTrack E 7.5 should do the trick.
The NordicTrack E 7.5 offers a SpaceSaver design which makes it easy for people to store it or take it out of the closet anytime they want. The base & pedals are easily folded, allowing for maximum space whenever engaged in other physical activities that require a lot of room.
It’s also equipped with 24 built-in workout routines that will get users started. Diversity is the name of the game, and this is certainly something that will allow people to work out to their fullest capabilities. All of these routines have also been selected with the help of a certified fitness trainer.
There’s also the oversized pedals to look forward to. These pedals are designed to provide users with utmost comfort whenever working out. They wouldn’t have to remain in rather uncomfortable positions just to achieve physical fitness, thus avoiding potential risk of injuries.
The incline and decline is also adjustable. This way, users can simply modify their stride, providing focus on other muscle groups. Better physical development in the glutes, calves and quads is ensured.
NordicTrack has long been an industry leader in the world of physical fitness, and the NordicTrack E 7.5 is just an example of why many people claim they’re the best. It’s outfitted with a load of really useful features. With that said, one doesn’t have to look very far for that ideal fitness machine.
See the other 63 products