GET THE NordicTrack E 7.7 FOR $999
- We’re not sure whether it’s a typo or not but Nordictrack states that the E7.7 features an 18” to 22” range which is a range greater than most ellipticals on the market. (This is possibly a mistake on Nordictrack’s part as their product page later states a 18” to 20” which is still strong but not nearly as impressive.)
- A very high weight capacity at 375 lbs and an even more 5 year parts and 2 year labor warranty. If these numbers are accurate, they’re probably the highest we’ve seen for a sub $1000 elliptical!
- Powered incline, 22 resistance levels, 24 workout apps, coolaire fans and a contact heart rate monitor are all good but features commonly found for ellipticals in this price range
- The Web Price at the time of review is $999 and if it ever goes for sale at a few hundred dollars less, it would probably make for a phenomenal buy!
- Instead of a 0 to 30 degree incline as found on the E7.5, the more expensive E7.7 actually features an inferior 0 to 20 degree incline
- We still wonder whether that’s a typo for the stride range, warranty and weight capacity
The Nordictrack E 7.7 is a new model hot off the factory floor just in time for 2012’s Black Friday and the coming 2013 season. At a retail web price of $999 at the time of review, we feel there is a good chance the elliptical’s price can be chopped off by another hundred dollars or two. Though at first glance, the E7.7 doesn’t strike us as particular unique from the rest of the Nordictrack E series lineup, but if you take a closer look, the 375 lbs weight capacity and 5 yr parts/ 2 yr labor warranty are very strong indicators of a quality elliptical.
If you didn’t know, manufacturers stand to lose a lot of money if their machines consistently break down within their warranty period. For an elliptical in the budget home elliptical price range of <$1000, you’re getting an elliptical that seems to be the equivalent of something in the $1500 area. This is the first time we’ve seen something like this and we sincerely hope this is not a typo. It is very possible for Nordictrack to start a trend of very reliable and sturdy ellipticals at a low, low price. Let’s hope this is the case!
2012/2013 Price Guide
Excellent Deal At $900 / Great Deal At $1050 / Good Deal At $1175
With so many people nowadays very much adamant on losing weight, it’s no surprise that they’ve been purchasing all sorts of home gym equipment. Of course, it matters quite a lot that people should be looking into the best brands possible. With the NordicTrack E 7.7, you get a product that will help you become physically fit in no time.
This machine provides iFit compatibility, providing all the most effective weight loss results to people with just a simple touch. One can also avail of the various virtual terrains powered by Google Maps to experience quite a challenge. There’s also personalized online training from Jillian Michaels.
There are 24 built-in workout routines to check out. Each of them are designed to help people add diversity in their training sessions, making full use of the muscles in both the lower and upper extremities. With aid from a certified personal fitness instructor, these routines should prove challenging.
The soft touch grips on the handle bars ensure better caloric burn. The upper body will be receiving quite an efficient workout. Apart from that, the users’ hands are also kept comfortable during training.
The pedals are also oversized in order to provide utmost comfort to the ankles. This can ensure prevention of injury due to awkward positioning of the feet. Stability is ensured and the feet can be positioned to the comfort levels of the user.
The NordicTrack E 7.7 will provide users with the most excellent workout experience. With NordicTrack’s pedigree, this is quite a certainty for fitness enthusiasts. This machine will definitely push people to the peak of their physical conditioning.
See the other 44 products