GET THE Nordictrack AudioStrider 800 FOR $699
November 2011 Update
- We are no longer updating the review to this product as it is no longer part of the 2011-2012 lineup. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Audiostrider ellipticals have one main difference and that difference is how the workout programs have a voice coach which guides you through and motivates you
- As expected from the Audiostrider series, the Audiostrider has iPod speaker support
- Ramp goes all the way up to 30%
- Spacesaver design
- Not as durable as a lot of the many offerings from Nordictrack though I'm not implying that this elliptical is cheaply built
- Only a 18" stride length
- Though you won't find the Nordictrack Audiostrider 800 in any gym, it doesn't mean that this isn't a find choice for your home. True that this elliptical is not as solidly built as the others but the high ramp combined with the audio coach can both greatly help the thing you want the most: results. A price of $700 or thereabouts would make this one of the better buys.
Lose those pounds and get your body in shape with the NordicTrack Audio Strider 800 Elliptical. Now, you can enjoy exercising while listening to your favorite music. This elliptical lets you plug in your mp3 player into the console so you can exercise to your track's beat. It also has 2 built-in premium speakers.
Just like the NordicTrack Audio Strider 990, this elliptical has a 30-degree manual ramp and 8 built-in workouts. Six of these workouts are personal trainer workouts, and two of them are actually heart rate workouts. Its feature also includes an EKG heart rate monitor that could accurately get your pulse information through the sensors built into the handlebars. Just grip it to get an accurate heart rate reading.
Also, with the elliptical's oversized pedals, you would feel more comfortable especially with the secure foot placement. To let you work on different muscle groups, you can change the incline of the elliptical. The manual ramp has 3 settings that have a max incline of 30 percent. After using the equipment, thanks to the SpaceSaver design, you can fold it up for storage so it does not take up space. It is very sturdy and could accommodate up to 300 lbs.
See the other 61 products