GET THE Nordictrack Elite 12.0 FOR $1234
- Features an usual but innovative decline function for an elliptical
- Strong warranty for its price point ($1299)
- Longer than usual stride range at 20"-22"
- Doesn't include the newer technologies such as the Android powered browser or iFit module
- The Nordictrack Elite 12.0 is the second offering from Nordictrack's Elite lineup of ellipticals. Overall, the Nordictrack Elite 12.0 does have a few things going for it namely the decline function (seems to be a first for Nordictrack) and a warranty that is appropriate for its price. With a weight capacity above 350 lbs at 375 lbs combined with the warranty, the engineers at Nordictrack seem to have quite a bit in this piece of machinery. At approximately $1299 when on sale, it's certainly more expensive but probably money well spent especially compared to the sub $1000 ellipticals on the market.
The NordicTrack Elite 12.0 Elliptical allows dovetailing. During workout sessions, you are provided a link to get in touch with other people even when you’re home alone and no plans to go outside.
This very convenient and very sophisticated fitness equipment is iFit Live™ Compatible. Hook with a wireless network and you’ll get well-designed workouts that guarantee quicker and better results. Join other people in workouts online. Receive updates, download training programs, and build your online presence. Design customized program based on effective workouts powered by Google Maps™.
View the track records of your workout on the 7” Backlit Display. It will show the calories burned, puse, decline, incline, distance, time, and speed.
The Upper-Body Workout Arms provides a total body workout that tones muscles, increase cardio benefits, and burns calories.
Set your sights to the highest goal and select from 20 1-Touch™ Resistance Levels to get help. The higher the resistance, the more calories to burn. With each increase in intensity, your muscles receive more pressure that helps toning and shaping.
With the SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance, you will get more motivation to continue pushing yourself. Adjusting the intensity is no fuss and workout is nonstop. Everything will run smoothly and noiseless with the built-in frictionless resistance system.
The NordicTrack Elite 12.0 Elliptical has a special feature in its -10 Degree Decline option. The quads and other major muscle groups will definitely benefit from the target toning when training in the decline ramp position.
Get a grip to your handle bars with built-in CardioGrip™ Heart Rate Monitor sensors. Set your sight firmly on the continuous heart rate reading results also provided by the Polar Hands Free Pulse Monitor to make sure you’re on the right training zone. This will keep you from straring.
See the other 36 products