GET THE Proform 1050E FOR $999
- Longer maximum stride length than most from 19' to 21'
- Supposedly uses a superior "Super Ramp" system that makes your workout more effective
- The price needs to be at least $749 or less for it to be enticing enough to buy
- Offers no significant improvements over the 590E or 790E
- At the time of review, the Proform 1050E is on sale for $899. Some time in the near future, this elliptical is likely to be sold for less than that and it better sell for less than that. If you compare the 1050E to the 790E and 590E, there is really nothing to justify the $200 price difference. Sure you get a longer stride and some more resistance but that's basically it and hardly worth the extra $200.
If you want to lose weight, feel great and stay healthy, the ProForm 1050E elliptical is the right one for you. It has 20 Performance workouts, 2 Calorie Burning workouts and 2 Create & Save workouts that are each designed to meet your goals of shredding those pounds off. It even features the state-of-the-art iFit Workout Card Technology to enable you to have a personal trainer right at the comfort of your home.
And to better achieve the results you want, the ProForm 1050E elliptical has the SuperRamp technology that allows you to focus on those stubborn parts like your glutes and quads, 20 one-touch resistance levels, and 19” to 21” adjustable stride length. It even has built-in sensors so you can monitor your heart rate and stay within your target training zone. With all these, you are sure to have a total-body workout with just one fitness machine.
Added features of the ProForm 1050E elliptical include a backlit Grafixx high-resolution display for workout progress information, Intermix acoustics 2.0 speakers with a compatible music port for your iPod or mp3, convenient Quick-Touch controls, a weight capacity of as heavy as 325 lbs., and oversized, cushioned pedals for added comfort and room for different footing positions.
See the other 36 products