GET THE Nordictrack Incline Trainer X5 FOR $1999
November 2011 Update
- We are no longer updating the review to this product as it is no longer part of the 2011-2012 lineup. Please visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you!
- Comes with 30% incline
- Access to 23 workout programs and it's iFit compatible so there's a lot of variety to your workout
- The belt is not too big for the motor so you can expect there to not be a lot of problems with quality
- Spacesaver design meaning it's foldable
- A very distinct look for a trainer/treadmill works upper body via digitally adjustable cardio cables
- Not one but two fans
- One of the heaviest machines from Icon weighing in at 380 lbs
- Goes up to 10mph but you probably won't want to since the 52" is on the short side
- Although the belt and motor is a good fit together, it would be even better if they had a longer belt with a bigger motor for a machine at this price
- Lifetime motor warranty is coupled with a mere 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Despite the name, the X5 is actually inferior to the X3 incline trainer in a lot of ways. One is the price, the other is the incline. There really isn't a good reason to buy this unless the X3 has been discontinued.
NordicTrack X5 Incline Trainer is fully loaded with the best features a treadmill can offer you! To start off, it'ss iFit compatible. What does it mean? It means you get the convenience of having access to a professional workout. It's like having your own personal trainer right at your home! iFIT.com provides programmed workouts via the Internet, compact discs or video that actually control the speed and intensity of your fitness equipment. You get targeted workouts, motivational personal coaching and music. Each workout is designed by a personal trainer. iFIT.com compatible means your fitness equipment can run optional iFIT.com workouts in addition to the workouts built-in to your console.
It also offers you 23 Workout Programs that automatically adjust the speed and incline of the X5 Incline Trainer. All programs are created by Certified Personal Trainers to ensure you get great results! Strengthen your arms, shoulders, back and abs while increasing cardio workout efficiency with upper-body exercise cables featuring Digital Resistance Control. Use up to eight different cable resistance settings for a smooth, natural motion.
The X5 Incline Trainer lets you enjoy a 20" x 52" 2-ply Quiet Belt, its DuraSoft Impact Absorption System, a CardioTrack Heart Rate Monitor, and a 2.0 CHP Commercial Quadra Drive that ensures a smooth operation on your workout.
See the other 70 products